– Adaptation and editing of press-releases in Russian / English / French / Italian language
– Mailing of press-releases, courier delivery of press-kits, special press gifts
– Organizing participation in fashion shootings
- Placing of the brand news in the news sections
– Day-to-day communication with fashion and news editors, fashion stylists
– Placing of the pieces images in fashion stories and other special projects
- Negotiations with the leading glossy titles on special stories, themes, personalities, which can be of interest for editorial boards. Arranging exclusive articles.
– Individual appointments and interviews organization
- Arranging individual introductory visits to the stores / show-room for the leading news and fashion editors
– Managing merchandise information and samples with fashion magazine editors
– Fulfilling editorial requests for samples.
– Sample distributions to editors, photographers, and celebrity stylists
– Assisting in finding high-end specialty stores and boutiques
– Developing of new editorial angles in order to attract the press
- Press follow-up, monitoring, PR & clippings report
– Press-events: press-breakfast / press-cocktail / press-lunch / press-dinner / press-day format
- Press-tours organization with high level of editorial coverage. Possible format: individual or mini-group tours
– Organizing special clients events: trendy parties and stores openings, clients cocktails, fashion shows, trunk shows etc.
– Organizing the participation in special prestigious events in Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, in fashion capitals and luxury Rivieras of Europe
- Contacts and special projects with VIP & celebrities
- Organizing show-room for press (to be discussed on the individual basis)
– Organizing online communications including social media
– Direct mailing to clients
– VIP services for clients (any necessary assistance from the agency)
– Developing of press-discounts policy & press-gifts
- Coordinating access to press web-site
Yves Saint Laurent trunk show: more than 30 looks from women’s and men’s collections were presented to the guests of the Event.
Valentino monobrand boutique opening in St.Petersburg
La Perla fashion show
Dolce&Gabbana fashion show
American lifestyle party with 7 for All Mankind jeans
Multibrand fashion show and Lady’s cocktail for VIP clients: Prada, Christian Dior, Dolce&Gabbana,
Gianfranco Ferre, Bottega Veneta, Marni, Miu Miu and other luxury fashion brands.
Gentlemen’s party with multibrand fashion show: Zilli, Prada, Dolce&Gabbana, YSL, Dior Homme, Ralph Lauren, Miu Miu and other luxury fashion brands.
Italian weeks with multibrand fashion show: Prada, Dolce&Gabbana, Fendi, Gianfranco Ferre, Bottega Veneta,
Miu Miu and other luxury fashion brands.
Kids multibrand fashion show: Ralph Lauren, Baby Dior, Bonpoint, I Pinco Pallino, Diesel Kids. Driving BMW little cars, discovering make-up corner by PUPA and enjoying Baskin-Robbins ice cream young dandies and fashionistas became the real princesses and kings of Dolce Vita.
Ralph Lauren weekend: Ralph Lauren collections (Black Label, Blue Label, Polo Jeans Co, Ralph Lauren Kids) were presented in the middle of the best American interior brands provided by the Park Avenue Show Room for this exposition.
Client List Disclaimer: the list reflects a partial sampling of our client universe. In compliance with the SEC requirement, we chose clients that were the largest in their category. The Client list do not recommend or endorse any specific products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be included in this web site.